Monday, October 26, 2009

One Month Anniversary

Anthony and I have been married for one whole month today and I can say without hesitation that marrying him has been the smartest and best decision I have ever made. The man is incredible and makes every single day so lovely.

During this first month of marriage, the "in sickness and in health" vow was certainly tested and he, of course, lived up to his word. I got an upper respiratory infection and am just now starting to feel like myself again. Anthony brought home endless amounts of soup, tea, Vicks Vapor Rub, Sudafed, cough drops, and magazines without even being asked. He refused to let me cook dinner or clean up afterward and would literally get mad at me if I moved from the couch to help him. I'm feeling much better ♥

Tonight, I am going to embark on #8 on my list of things to accomplish this year (cook a whole chicken) to show my husband my gratitude and give him a well deserved night off from dinner duty! Wish me luck!

xoxo,
Mrs. Aceto

1 comment:

Erin said...

Cheers to one month :) Doesn't time fly when you are having the best time ever? You both deserve nothing but the best!