Friday, October 30, 2009

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

As promised, I embarked on my first "whole bird" dinner attempt, and I am happy to report that the end result was delicious!! Prior to embarking on this kitchen adventure, I generally avoided recipes which started with the words "Remove the innards." No thank you! But, there's only so much to do with a chicken breast and I knew it was time to master the rest. The process was actually a snap and super inexpensive too!


I used the Roasted Chicken and Vegetables recipe from the Bride and Groom Cookbook (thanks Whit!).





We enjoyed the finished product so much that I think we will add it to our regular dinner rotation! ♥

xoxo,
Mrs. Aceto

1 comment:

Erin said...

I am so impressed! You did it! I am still afraid of the innards myself. Do you have a roasting pan or did the baking dish work ok for you?