Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Showered with Love

Last Sunday, my mom and sister threw me a lovely bridal shower I won't soon forget! I feel so blessed to have been surrounded by all the ladies I love to celebrate our marriage! A BIG thank you to my mom and sister for all the planning and prepping (and paying!) that the shower required! I thoroughly enjoyed myself and appreciate all of your hard work and thoughtfulness!!






Thank you to all the ladies who came to the shower to help me celebrate! It meant so much to me to have every single one of you there ♥


Lovely Ladies of the Fam!

Miss Erin


♥ sissy ♥













I got some amazingly thoughtful and generous gifts as well!!


dinnerware!!





more dinnerware!! Wanna come to our house for dinner?


♥ Mrs. Aceto est. 9.26.09 ♥



cutest aprons on the planet!






"for your first year of marriage..."


"and happily thereafter!"


Kiara's handmade heartfelt card :)

Also, kudos to Erin and Jenni for coming early and lending a helping hand and some much needed materials (i.e. place mats, trifle bowl, etc.). Erin, thank you for documenting the afternoon as well, my trusty photog!

I love all of you and I am so grateful to have such amazing family and friends in my corner. Thank you everyone!! ♥

xoxo,
the bride

1 comment:

Erin said...

It's a blogging bonanza! Such a nice pictorial of the day-you deserved it!