Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Lists Make My World Go 'Round

I have always wanted to write out a sort of bucket list of the 100 or so things I would like to accomplish before I die, but every time I make the effort to actually do it, I end up being a little creeped out by facing my mortality and plotting my desired achievements for my time on Earth. Plus, giving myself my entire LIFE to accomplish said goals just does not provide me with the sense of urgency required to actually start checking things off as "complete." My solution? I give you a list of things I would like to have accomplished within one year. Some of the goals are shallow, some lofty, but all are important to me in my life right now! Here I go...

1. Own a home
2. Take a vacation with Anthony
3. Maintain an herb garden
4. Read at least 5 books on my "must-read" list
5. Obtain my Masters Degree
6. Host a dinner party, girls' night, and game night
7. Volunteer
8. Cook a whole chicken (wanna join forces Erin?)
9. Fly a plane (watch me!)
10. Learn how to digitally scrapbook

Wish me luck!

xoxo,
the dreamer

1 comment:

Erin said...

I sense a winner, winner, chicken dinner!